Greens 101… Chlorella is a single cell green algae and spirulina is a single cell blue-green cyanobacteria, both cultivated in fresh water.
- Highly nutritious and safe to eat for most people.
- Contain high concentration of chlorophyll which helps do the job of hemoglobin when ingested; promotes healthy circulation, cleanses the body, increases the number of red blood cells and therefore increase oxygen throughout the body.
- Excellent sources of Vitamin B12, iron and protein
- High in antioxidants
- May benefit blood sugar management
- May improve overall heart health
- Alkalizing concentrated food
Nutritional Differences (based on a 5g serving):
-Chlorella is higher in: copper, biotin, B6, iron, niacin, manganese, omega-3 fatty acids
-Spirulina higher in: B12 (210% RDI), potassium, Vitamin A, zinc, omega-6 fatty acids
© Giddy Yo 2023 | All rights, copyright, and trademarks owned by Giddy Yoyo (2016) Inc. dba Giddy Yo.